BLOCKCHAIN LEARNING & WINE TASTING
Join us for an entertaining evening to learn about the blockchain technology while tasting an assorted selection of wine!
Just like our timepieces are engineered to last forever, we believe web3 is here to stay, too. Together with tech-enabler Preface, we believe in the potential of web3 and the importance of empowering communities for the future through tech-education.
Led by Preface Coffee and Wine, you will discover more about the power and application of blockchain and other web3 technologies, while enjoying a guided wine tasting.
- The dialogue about blockchain and web3 technology will be conducted in Cantonese, while the wine tasting session will be conducted in English
- Each registration grants only access to 1 participant
11th August (Thu)
19:00 – 20:30
The Sharp, 1/F, 11 Sharp Street East, Causeway Bay
The event is fully booked. However if you wish to join, please contact us via email
and we will place you on the wait list. We will notify you of an opening as soon as possible.
Terms & Conditions
- Invitation is exclusive to HAUS Owner Members only.
- Pre-registration is required. Successful reservations will receive a confirmation.
- Please contact HAUS up to 24 hours ahead of time if you are unable to attend your registered event. Participants that fail to cancel a registration and/or no-show, will result in a forfeit of joining future events.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will not be permitted entry to event.
- The organizers reserve the rights to verify the HAUS membership and to refuse admission to any visitors deemed inappropriate.
To enhance health and safety standards, the below precautious measures will take place:
- All attending guests are required to have body temperature checked for screening and compete Health Declaration Form and maintain social distancing at the venue.
- Visitors shall scan QR code for “LeaveHomeSafe” when entering the premise and press “Leave” when you exit the venue.
- Mask must be worn at all times (except when actively eating or drinking)