CHAMPAGNE MASTERCLASS WITH PERRIER-JOUËT
Since its foundation in 1811, Maison Perrier-Jouët is one of France’s most historic and distinctive champagne houses, renowned for its elegant floral champagnes which reveal the true essence of the Chardonnay grape. This quest for perfection guarantees Perrier-Jouët its rightful place at the most prestigious tables, like the royal courts of Napoleon III or Queen Victoria. Join us to discover the world of Perrier-Jouët through a tasting of its finest cuvees.
Starting by a sensory experience, you will be taken through a flight of Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut, Blanc de Blancs, Blason Rose and Belle Epoque, during which the Brand Ambassador will illustrate the types of aromas and flavours that bring out the delicate notes of the champagne.
Monday 20th September, 2021
18:30 – 19:30
1/F HAUS | 38-48 Queens Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
1. The event will only be conducted in English.
2. Please enjoy responsibly.
The event is fully booked. However if you wish to join, please contact us via email
and we will place you on the wait list. We will notify you of an opening as soon as possible.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is exclusive to HAUS Owner Members only.
- Pre-registration is required. Successful reservations will receive a confirmation.
- Please contact HAUS up to 24 hours ahead of time if you are unable to attend your registered event. Participants that fails to cancel a registration and/or no-show, will result in a forfeit of joining future events.
- Persons under the age of 18 will not be permitted entry to event.
- The organizers reserve the rights to verify the HAUS membership and to refuse admission to any visitors deemed inappropriate.
To enhance health and safety standards, the below precautious measures will take place at HAUS:
- All attending guests are required to have body temperature checked for screening and compete Health Declaration Form and maintain social distancing at HAUS.
- Visitors shall scan QR code for “LeaveHomeSafe” when entering HAUS and press “Leave” when you exit the venue.
- Mask must be worn at all times (except when actively eating or drinking)