MOTHER’S DAY FLOWER BOX WORKSHOP
Take this opportunity to bring a smile to mom's face with our enchanting Mother’s Day specials on Sunday 9th May 2:00pm – 3:30pm. Join us for a complimentary flower box workshop and create a customized floral centrepiece to take home. The workshop will be hosted by mother-and-son duo Ginger and Mite from Gingermite. You can also enjoy a mead tasting by Bee Good and some small bites to fuel your creativity!
Sunday 9th May 2021
14:00 – 15:30
G/F HAUS | 38-48 Queens Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
All fresh flowers & materials will be provided.
The event will be conducted in Cantonese.
The event is fully booked. However if you wish to join, please contact us via email
and we will place you on the wait list. We will notify you of an opening as soon as possible.
- A welcome drink from BEE GOOD.
- Background introduction of BEE GOOD from Brand speaker, Bobby Tse.
- Entrepreneur experience sharing by mother-and-son duo from Gingermite.
- Basic knowledge of conditioning and prepping flowers.
- Some key principles of fundamental floral arrangement.
- Make your own floral centerpiece.
- Step-by-step instructions and tips for caring.
Terms & Conditions
- Limited spots available, first-come-first-served basis.
- Invitation is exclusive to HAUS Owner Members only and non-transferable.
- Pre-registration is required. Successful reservations will receive a confirmation.
- Please contact HAUS up to 24 hours ahead of time if you are unable to attend your registered event. Participants that fails to cancel a registration and/or no-show, will result in a forfeit of joining future events.
- Persons under the age of 18 will not be permitted entry to event.
- The organizers reserve the rights to verify the HAUS membership and to refuse admission to any visitors deemed inappropriate.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited, IWC Schaffhausen Hong Kong (Richemont Asia Pacific Limited) and Tatler Asia Limited reserve the right of final decision, including suspending, terminating or amend terms and conditions without prior notice.
To enhance health and safety standards, the below precautious measures will take place at HAUS:
- All attending guests are required to have body temperature checked for screening and complete Health Declaration Form, and maintain social distancing at HAUS.
- Visitors shall scan QR code for “LeaveHomeSafe” when entering HAUS and press “Leave” when you exit the venue.
- Mask must be worn at all times (except when actively eating or drinking).