WITH CONSPIRACY CHOCOLATE
Ever wondered how cacao is turned into one of the most beloved treats in the world?
Join us in this exciting collaboration with Conspiracy Chocolate on 12th June and learn about the journey of how cacao beans turn into a bar of delicious chocolate. From winnowing and stone grinding cocoa beans, to tempering and molding chocolate, this class does it all!
You will get to hand craft and customize your own chocolate, and take home four chocolate bars, each decorated with a selection of toppings. The chocolate bars will also be packaged in beautiful Conspiracy Chocolate packaging, perfect as a gift for someone special!
Saturday 12th June, 2021
Session 1: 14:00 – 15:30
Session 2: 16:30 – 18:00
Each session is approximately 90 minutes.
1/F HAUS | 38-48 Queens Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
All materials will be provided.
The event will be conducted in English.
The event is fully booked. However if you wish to join, please contact us via email
and we will place you on the wait list. We will notify you of an opening as soon as possible.
- Introduce the world of cacao, it’s origin, characteristics and the process at the farm.
- Learn about the journey of how cacao beans turn into delicious chocolate.
- Make your own chocolate bars from cracking the beans to understanding the complexities of tempering.
- Handle the beans, mould your bars and add your own toppings.
- Bring home four bars of chocolate.
Terms & Conditions
- Limited spots available, first-come-first-served basis.
- Invitation is exclusive to HAUS Owner Members only and non-transferable.
- Pre-registration is required. Successful reservations will receive a confirmation.
- Please contact HAUS up to 24 hours ahead of time if you are unable to attend your registered event. Participants that fails to cancel a registration and/or no-show, will result in a forfeit of joining future events.
- Persons under the age of 16 will not be permitted entry to event.
- The organizers reserve the rights to verify the HAUS membership and to refuse admission to any visitors deemed inappropriate.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited, IWC Schaffhausen Hong Kong (Richemont Asia Pacific Limited) and Tatler Asia Limited reserve the right of final decision, including suspending, terminating or amend terms and conditions without prior notice.
To enhance health and safety standards, the below precautious measures will take place at HAUS:
- All attending guests are required to have body temperature checked for screening and complete Health Declaration Form and maintain social distancing at HAUS.
- Visitors shall scan QR code for “LeaveHomeSafe” when entering HAUS and press “Leave” when you exit the venue.
- Mask must be worn at all times (except when actively eating or drinking).