INVESTING IN WHISKY WITH RARE FINDS WORLDWIDE
Rare whisky offers a blend of romance, passion, and history with the longevity of financial returns. Meet Freeman Ho, Whisky Specialist of Rare Finds Worldwide, as he shares more about whisky cask investment over a guided tasting session.
Join us to discover the world of scotch malt whisky through sensory experience. Understand the different factors that affect the value of a whisky cask, including the distillery where it is made, the whisky’s flavour profile, the cask type, and the maturation time.
- Session on 19th October will be conducted in Cantonese.
- Session on 20th October will be conducted in English.
- In case of adverse weather conditions, all attending guests will be notified of event changes via phone call or email.
19 & 20th October 2021
19:00 – 20:30
Session 1 - 19th October 2021 (Cantonese)
Session 2 - 20th October 2021 (English)
G/F, HAUS | 38-48 Queens Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
The event is fully booked. However if you wish to join, please contact us via email
and we will place you on the wait list. We will notify you of an opening as soon as possible.
Terms & Conditions
- Invitation is exclusive to HAUS Owner Members only.
- Pre-registration is required. Successful reservations will receive a confirmation.
- Please contact HAUS up to 24 hours ahead of time if you are unable to attend your registered event. Participants that fails to cancel a registration and/or no-show, will result in a forfeit of joining future events.
- Persons under the age of 18 will not be permitted entry to event.
- The organizers reserve the rights to verify the HAUS membership and to refuse admission to any visitors deemed inappropriate.
To enhance health and safety standards, the below precautious measures will take place at HAUS:
- All attending guests are required to have body temperature checked for screening and compete Health Declaration Form and maintain social distancing at HAUS.
- Visitors shall scan QR code for “LeaveHomeSafe” when entering HAUS and press “Leave” when you exit the venue.
- Mask must be worn at all times (except when actively eating or drinking)