LANTERN CRAFTING WORKSHOP
Mid-Autumn Festival traditionally symbolizes family reunion, sharing mooncakes and lighting lanterns are always the way of reveling in the festive celebration.
Join us at a family workshop with a lantern master to create your own starfruit lantern with bamboo and crepe paper. Learn more about this traditional craftsmanship that has passed down generations.
1. The event will only be conducted in Cantonese.
2. Material will be provided; one lantern per group or family.
Saturday 18th September 2021
11:00 – 12:30
1/F HAUS | 38-48 Queens Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
The event is fully booked. However if you wish to join, please contact us via email
and we will place you on the wait list. We will notify you of an opening as soon as possible.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is exclusive to HAUS Owner Members only.
- Pre-registration is required. Successful reservations will receive a confirmation.
- Please contact HAUS up to 24 hours ahead of time if you are unable to attend your registered event. Participants that fails to cancel a registration and/or no-show, will result in a forfeit of joining future events.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The organizers reserve the rights to verify the HAUS membership and to refuse admission to any visitors deemed inappropriate.
To enhance health and safety standards, the below precautious measures will take place at HAUS:
- All attending guests are required to have body temperature checked for screening and compete Health Declaration Form and maintain social distancing at HAUS.
- Visitors shall scan QR code for “LeaveHomeSafe” when entering HAUS and press “Leave” when you exit the venue.
- Mask must be worn at all times (except when actively eating or drinking)