WATCH PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS (INTERMEDIATE LEVEL)
We are taking our photography classes with collector/photographer Steven Ho (@perpetual_horology) to the next level with this new intermediate class in our IWC watch photography academy! Prepare to bring your camera with an empty memory card and fully charged battery!
Join us at the class as he gives tips on advanced flat-lay composition, quality of light adjustment and how to do table shot using your camera. Expand on skills and techniques to further advance your watch photography skills.
- The event will be conducted in Cantonese with presentation materials in English.
- Bring your own camera and equipment, only props will be provided at the class.
- In case of adverse weather conditions, all attending guests will be notified of event changes via phone call or email.
Saturday 16th October, 2021
Session 1: 11:00 – 13:00
Session 2: 14:00 – 16:00
G/F HAUS | 38-48 Queens Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
The event is fully booked. However if you wish to join, please contact us via email
and we will place you on the wait list. We will notify you of an opening as soon as possible.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is exclusive to HAUS Owner Members only.
- Pre-registration is required. Successful reservations will receive a confirmation.
- Please contact HAUS up to 24 hours ahead of time if you are unable to attend your registered event. Participants that fails to cancel a registration and/or no-show, will result in a forfeit of joining future events.
- Persons under the age of 16 will not be permitted entry to event.
- The organizers reserve the rights to verify the HAUS membership and to refuse admission to any visitors deemed inappropriate.
To enhance health and safety standards, the below precautious measures will take place at HAUS:
- All attending guests are required to have body temperature checked for screening and compete Health Declaration Form and maintain social distancing at HAUS.
- Visitors shall scan QR code for “LeaveHomeSafe” when entering HAUS and press “Leave” when you exit the venue.
- Mask must be worn at all times (except when actively eating or drinking)