WATCHMAKING MASTER CLASS
Assembling the manufacture movement is a task that must be carefully performed by hand.
Join us for a taste of being a watchmaker and learn how to disassemble and reassemble parts of a movement using specialized toolkits to enable the mechanical heart of the watch to beat again.
Limited seats only. First come first served.
Wednesday 15th September, 2021
19:00 – 20:15
G/F HAUS | 38-48 Queens Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
The event will be conducted in Cantonese with presentation materials in English.
The event is fully booked. However if you wish to join, please contact us via email
and we will place you on the wait list. We will notify you of an opening as soon as possible.
Terms & Conditions
- Invitation is exclusive to HAUS Owner Members only.
- Pre-registration is required. Successful reservations will receive a confirmation.
- Please contact HAUS up to 24 hours ahead of time if you are unable to attend your registered event. Participants that fails to cancel a registration and/or no-show, will result in a forfeit of joining future events.
- Persons under the age of 16 will not be permitted entry to event.
- The organizers reserve the rights to verify the HAUS membership and to refuse admission to any visitors deemed inappropriate.
To enhance health and safety standards, the below precautious measures will take place at HAUS:
- All attending guests are required to have body temperature checked for screening and compete Health Declaration Form and maintain social distancing at HAUS.
- Visitors shall scan QR code for “LeaveHomeSafe” when entering HAUS and press “Leave” when you exit the venue.
- Mask must be worn at all times (except when actively eating or drinking)