FATHER’S DAY – NOSTALGIA OVER THE DECADES
NOSTALGIA OVER THE DECADES
In celebration of Father’s Day, we have brought together local nostalgic toys from across the decades to enjoy at HAUS. Drop by HAUS to reminisce childhood games with the family and Cyanotype Print Workshop to learn how to use the traditional photographic technique to process photos!
The event will be conducted in English and Cantonese.
Sunday 20th June, 2021
G/F HAUS | 38-48 Queens Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
11:30am – 12:30pm HAUS Owner Members
1:00pm – 2:00pm HAUS Owner Members & Fans
This session is fully booked. However if you wish to join, please contact us via email
and we will place you on the wait list. We will notify you of an opening as soon as possible.
- Nostaglic Snacks and Toys Station
- Cyanotype Print Workshop
Terms & Conditions
- Invitation is exclusive to HAUS Owner Members & Fans only.
- Pre-registration is required. Successful reservations will receive a confirmation.
- Please contact HAUS up to 24 hours ahead of time if you are unable to attend your registered event. Participants that fails to cancel a registration and/or no-show, will result in a forfeit of joining future events.
- The organizers reserve the rights to verify the HAUS membership and to refuse admission to any visitors deemed inappropriate.
- Limited spots; first come first served.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited, IWC Schaffhausen Hong Kong (Richemont Asia Pacific Limited) and Tatler Asia Limited reserve the right of final decision, including suspending, terminating or amend terms and conditions without prior notice.
To enhance health and safety standards, the below precautious measures will take place at HAUS:
- All attending guests are required to have body temperature checked for screening and complete Health Declaration Form, and maintain social distancing at HAUS.
- Visitors shall scan QR code for “LeaveHomeSafe” when entering HAUS and press “Leave” when you exit the venue.
- Mask must be worn at all times (except when actively eating or drinking).