WATCH PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS
Our watch photography class for beginner’s level is back by popular demand again! Join us with horology collector Steven Ho (@perpetual_horology) who will share his love for watch photography and give tips on flat-lay composition, props styling, lighting and post-production editing on your smartphone. Try out these skills during the workshop and take your IG photography to the next level.
1. The event will be conducted in Cantonese with presentation materials in English.
Monday 27th September, 2021
19:00 – 20:30
G/F HAUS | 38-48 Queens Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
The event is fully booked. However if you wish to join, please contact us via email
and we will place you on the wait list. We will notify you of an opening as soon as possible.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is exclusive to HAUS Owner Members only.
- Pre-registration is required. Successful reservations will receive a confirmation.
- Please contact HAUS up to 24 hours ahead of time if you are unable to attend your registered event. Participants that fails to cancel a registration and/or no-show, will result in a forfeit of joining future events.
- The organizers reserve the rights to verify the HAUS membership and to refuse admission to any visitors deemed inappropriate.
To enhance health and safety standards, the below precautious measures will take place at HAUS:
- All attending guests are required to have body temperature checked for screening and compete Health Declaration Form and maintain social distancing at HAUS.
- Visitors shall scan QR code for “LeaveHomeSafe” when entering HAUS and press “Leave” when you exit the venue.
- Mask must be worn at all times (except when actively eating or drinking)